Re: Barcode Generator work with Ledgersmb

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Shaekir Ramses
<..hidden..> wrote:
> Dear All,
>         I search about barcode generator; that It can work easy with
> ledgersmb, It is written with Perl language.

Can you describe your needs more fully?  Are you looking to produce
labels for products?  What exactly are you trying to do?

I have done this sort of thing through Perl and LaTeX before but often
it isn't as susceptible to a one-size fits all approach as one might
think.