Re: Ledgercart - is it working?

On 06/28/2010 09:44 AM, Pongrácz István wrote:

Dear Guys,

I saw on ledger123.com, they made a cool cart application around sql-ledger.

I would like to know, does it work with ledgersmb 1.2 and/or 1.3, too?

LedgerCart is currently a paid software. That is why I did not announce it on mailing lists. But since you have asked here is some detail.

I have written this online store/shopping cart software. It currently uses sql-ledger as back-end but minor changes (mostly related to customer record) can make it work with LSMB 1.2. Since 1.3 is still in beta, it is not supported.

LedgerCart was initially a self-service portal for customers who could login and view their orders, invoices and payments. Since I was tired of (and mostly unsuccessful) all the hours wasted integrating existing shopping cart scripts (oscommerce, agoracart, and even interchange) with sql-ledger for my customers, I set out to add shopping cart features to this portal which finally resulted in LedgerCart's current release.

Introduction and basic docs are available here:
  > http://ledger123.com/docs/doku.php?id=ledgercart

Email me directly for details.

Regards

Armaghan Saqib