Re: return item and COGS

May be the answer is not possible/too difficult with the way it is. This
is an important feature but it is really lacking in both the SL and
LedgerSMB. SL suggests restocking return items as purchase. It doesn't
work with our business, and prices vary from season to season. Our
customers also need a credit invoice for the returns. So, we keep it FIFO,
and account for all the inventories from the start of the book and take
snap shots of the COGS/Inventory. The idea is to be consistence. CPU
power/RAMs are cheap. We have gotten a powerful system to crunch numbers
at monthends. Best of luck!

Tim