Re: Non-web client for LSMB

That's what I understood from the conversation about 2.0. At the same time,
I wasn't sure if it was a "hard" commitment, or a "pie in the sky, nice to
have" wish. I'm sure it's not going to be easy to do.

Perhaps I am anticipating too much, but if it's going to be possible to
write a non-web client that would turn LSMB into an accounting "library" and
not just an "application".

--

Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>