Re: Another question re: 2.0

On Wed, 2010-03-17 at 15:06 -0500, Adam Thompson wrote:
> > From: Ian Goodacre [mailto:..hidden..]
> >
> > Is there a problem with current distribution methods?
>
> Yes.

Good points, well said and nothing I disagree with.

Whatever happens, I hope it will be no harder to install and maintain
several concurrent installations on a single system: production, test
and development, with arbitrary mix of versions. Even this can be
achieved with CPAN, though it tends to a single version/instance
installed by default.

Regards,
Ian Goodacre