Re: ready to branch 1.3 off?

Ed,

On Mar 17, 2010, at 7:32 AM, Ed W wrote:

My vote would be to stick a github tree up.  It's rapidly becoming the
sourceforge.net equivalent.

Considering that Sourceforge also supports git repositories, including being able to have mulitple ones per project, along with the rest of what they support; I'm don't see "equivalent" really being the right word...

Github will get the project much more exposure and quite possibly more
contributions.

Possibly so, but I'd rather see any 'official' git repository (s) being hosted at Sourceforge along with the rest of the project...

Jame
    Robert J. Clay
    ..hidden..