AR Reports

Hi,

Is it possible that there are many errors in LedgerSMB/AA.pm affecting
the AR reports of outstanding invoices in a recent checkout from CVS?

The detail report indicates the amount paid incorrectly for outstanding
invoices and the summary report indicates the count of invoices
summarized (I assume this is what the Invoice column is intended to
indicate) total and amount paid all incorrectly.

I began "fixing" the queries to correct the report but I wonder if the
root cause might be elsewhere.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Ian Goodacre