Re: Looking beyond 1.3: Kernalization and requirements proposals.

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 13:56, Luke <..hidden..> wrote:

> Can the codebase be moved to PHP while you're at it?;-)  (A guy can dream,
> even if unrealistically)

I would hope this would never happen.  I have strings of horror
stories related to PHP and do not and will not ever install this
security disaster on an accouting server.  I get a sinking feeling
every time PHP comes up.

Any modules or other pieces written in PHP I feel I need would have to
be rewritten in Perl.

David A. Bandel
            - Nemesis Air Racing Team motto
Visit my blog at: http://www.pananix.com/cgi-bin/blosxom