Re: Looking beyond 1.3: Kernalization and requirements proposals.

I'm not sure I follow the logic behind this.

Wouldn't it be more reasonable to start 2.0 development immediately after 1.3 stable release? Trying to make it work within or over the 1.3 codebase seems like more work, with minimum reward, since alphas of 2.0 will effectively do the same thing, and you will doubtless recommend not using the 2.x style addon on production servers anyway.

I'm probably missing the point.

Luke