oops (diff for install-mycompany.sh)

A couple of problems with the diff for install-mycompany.sh I sent up yesterday:

First and foremost being that pg_config is frequently in the "-devel" postgres package and thus not available on many (most?) systems. (Thanks to David @ SBTS for pointing this one out!)

There's a way to get the version just using psql (which we don't need anyway), but there doesn't seem to be a portable way to find the Pg contrib/ directory without a lot of brute-force searching.

Second, there's nothing in that script that needs the Postgresql version anyway. So getting the version# and then not using is kind of silly.

Lastly, it appears the install scripts are going to go in a different direction altogether in the future.

So... yeah.  Take it or leave it, I guess.

--
Thank you,
-Adam Thompson