missing filename in install.sh

(Applies to all versions of install.sh in trunk, confirmed in SVN revs 799 through 2896.)

Line 15 reads:
sed -i.orig "s|WORKING_DIR|$CWD|"
which does nothing except spit out a warning message.

INSTALL.manual instead lists the command:
sed -e "s|WORKING_DIR|$(pwd)|" ledgersmb-httpd.conf > ledgersmb-httpd-13.conf

@sbts wants to keep the "sed -i.orig" form because of its atomicity in case of interruption [from IRC chat 2010-feb-26].

I'll point out that for building distro pkgs, it might be better if the MD5 hash of a file doesn't change, i.e. using the redirection form instead. If installing from source, it doesn't matter much one way or the other. OTOH, in a pkg *sample* config files are usually stored under /usr/share/doc/* or something like that, and it's also possible to mark ledgersmb-httpd.conf as a config file so verification runs (e.g. rpm -V) don't bomb on it changing...

So, then line 15 should probably be changed to:
sed -i.orig "s|WORKING_DIR|$CWD|" ledgersmb-httpd.conf

I'm just getting my toes wet with this project, so I can't offer any concrete opinion on whether INSTALL.manual and install.sh should match more precisely, or which version should prevail.

--
Thank you,
-Adam Thompson