Bug in 1.2.18

I believe I've found a bug in 1.2.18.  Can someone confirm?

Go to cash -> payments.
Select all, update.

At this point you're asked to choose a vendor.

I had, for example:

amazon.com (address)
Luke (me - address)
bunch of others

Choose something other than the first (I chose Luke), and hit continue.

For me, what happened next, is that the dropdown for vendor reflected
"amazon.com", but the address was my mailing address for the Luke vendor.

Wrongness.  So, I chose myself (again) from the dropdown, and hit update,
at which point it was fine.

Weird...  and a trap for anyone who isn't paying attention.

Luke