Re: Access Denied Error.

Solved.
Had to add sbts-ir.pl to LedgerSMB::Sysconfig::scripts
probably will have to also add sbts-io.pl

David

David Godfrey wrote:
Hi All,

I am getting an access denied error after selecting a part (when entering a vendor invoice).

If I enter a unique description there are no problems, only if I am offered a choice of parts, then I get the error.

I copied /ir.pl to sbts-ir.pl
I copied /bin/ir.pl to /bin/sbts-ir.pl
I copied /bin/io.pl to /bin/sbts-io.pl
I altered the line
  require bin/io.pl in bin/sbts-ir.pl
    to read
  require bin/sbts-io.pl
I added an entry to menu.ini to call sbts-ir.pl add invoice

I then made a minor modification to bin/ir.pl
At this stage it is purely cosmetic, in preparation for functional changes.

I figure I need to change something else to solve the permissions problem, but not sure what yet.
Anyone have any thoughts?