Re: 1.3.0beta-1: debian packages to install

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Michael Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:.
> README.debian refers to deb/* which was obsoleted.
> Please update README.debian:
>
> Installation Notes Appendix for Debian

These notes are great. There is actually a Debian package being
maintained but there isn't one for the new 1.3 version yet and I no
longer have time to contribute to this.

If you're interested in the Debian package development side of things,
I encourage you to check out our resources here:
http://pkg-sql-ledger.alioth.debian.org/ledgersmb/

In the meantime I'll go ahead and forward this email to the
pkg-sql-ledger-discussion list[0] where ledgersmb in Debian discussion
happens, these notes should be very helpful to development of the new
package.

Thanks!