Re: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: permission denied for relation...

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 9:59 AM, blck shp <..hidden..> wrote:
$> postgres --version
postgres (PostgreSQL) 8.3.8

Hmmmmmm....  I am thinking about this.  Users should not be superuser because one can't enforce permissions in those cases.

If you try to access using the normal user, you still get the same errors?

It sounds to me like you need to grant roles.    Or maybe there is some odd issue with 8.3 I hadn't seen before.  I am going to try upgrading one of my dev instances and see what happens.  Stay tuned.