Re: Question related to acc_trans

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 9:10 AM, <..hidden..> wrote:
Dear All,
       I need to discuss a point that I face now.
       Some Sales invoices have a lot of records in the acc_trans. These
records are not belong to it but share the same trans_id.
       If I repost it, everything will be corrected.
       I don't know the reason until now, any help would be appreciated.
Best wishes,
Shaekir,

Can you please send sample data (i.e. before/after repost).

The following query would be helpful:

SELECT accno, description, amount, category, transdate from acc_trans a join chart c on (a.chart_id = c.id) where trans_id = [transaction id];