Re: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: permission denied for relation...

>Next, I cannot add a user from admin.pl: "Error! Required input not provided"
This error is from
http://192.168.1.1/ledgersmb13/admin.pl?action=new_user after filling
out any or all input boxes and executing "Save User"

>I cannot edit data for user I created manually. I try to enter a
>password or employee number: "Error! Error from Function: ERROR:
>cannot find user "
For this error, I click on the user link
http://192.168.1.1/ledgersmb13/admin.pl?action=edit_user&user_id=1 and
add text to any, all or no input boxes on "Editing User copcguy"
(modify_user div.)

BTW, I also get an auth dialog box pop up, even when I log in to the
UI. That seems strange and unnecessary. Thought I'd mention it. Could
help ID problem I'm facing.

I'm kinda stuck. What course of action should I take?