Re: 1.3 error in AP->vendor invoice query

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 7:49 PM, David A. Bandel <..hidden..> wrote:

I will note, however, that the duplicates are of different
charttype(s), the sought after value having a charttype A (the other
being H).  Changing the subselect from to include "and c.charttype =
'A'" in IR.pm fixes the problem for me.

I have chosen not to apply your patch as it seems to be an incomplete fix to the problem.  I have another fix (change the select from the chart view to the account table in ALL the subqueries involved).  This will be tested (and hopefully committed  in the morning.