lsmb13

Folks,

OK, just installed lsmb13 from svn.  Looking good.  Will try to put
some notes up w/ patches (mostly documentation).

But I have a Q:  Watching my apache error log, I see attempts to
access database lsmb13.  Something hardcoded or do I need this for
some reason?  I find nothing in the docs regarding this.

Also, how to access the admin section?  Need to input an admin user?

Good work,

David A. Bandel
            - Nemesis Air Racing Team motto