Re: SF.net SVN: ledger-smb:[2687] trunk

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Jeff Kowalczyk <..hidden..> wrote:
I'm eager to try out the trunk admin functions, which appear to be coming
together based on commit logs.

What is the admin loging HTTP authentication expecting?

If auth fails, you will get connection failures with PG auth errors.  This is a permissions issue.

After running trunk/install-mycompany.sh, I have the myuser available.
Trying the admin login with that username and password:

 [Tue Jun 16 12:51:37 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  permission denied for relation user_listable, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/login.pl

 [Tue Jun 16 12:51:37 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] CONTEXT:  SQL function "user__get_all_users" statement 1 at LedgerSMB.pm line 599., referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/login.pl

 [Tue Jun 16 12:51:37 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Logging SQL State 42501, error 7, string ERROR:  permission denied for relation user_listable, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/login.pl

 [Tue Jun 16 12:51:37 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] CONTEXT:  SQL function "user__get_all_users" statement 1, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/login.pl

Is the auth check failing, and the other errors follow, or is the table
permission actually the problem?

Table and function permissions.  I thought we had all these fixed in Roles.sql.  If not, the we need to get them fixed.

Best WIshes,
Chris Travers

Thanks,
Jeff