How to fix permissions errors properly in trunk?

Can I get some background on the proper way to enable some missing
permissions in the current trunk?

After running install-mycompany.sh, log in, go to AR | Sales Invoice.
Enter 'foo' in partnumber, press update:

  Error!

  SELECT p.id, p.partnumber, p.description, p.sellprice,
  p.listprice, p.lastcost, p.unit, p.assembly, p.bin,
  p.onhand, p.notes, p.inventory_accno_id,
  p.income_accno_id, p.expense_accno_id, pg.partsgroup,
  p.partsgroup_id, p.partnumber AS sku, p.weight,
  t1.description AS translation,
  t2.description AS grouptranslation
  FROM parts p
  LEFT JOIN partsgroup pg ON (pg.id = p.partsgroup_id)
  LEFT JOIN translation t1
  ON (t1.trans_id = p.id AND t1.language_code = ?)
  LEFT JOIN translation t2
  ON (t2.trans_id = p.partsgroup_id
  AND t2.language_code = ?)
  WHERE p.obsolete = '0' AND NOT p.income_accno_id IS NULL AND lower(p.partnumber) LIKE '%foo%' ORDER BY 2
  ERROR: permission denied for relation translation

  [Tue Jun 16 12:56:19 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]
  DBD::Pg::st execute failed:
  ERROR:  permission denied for relation translation at
  LedgerSMB/IS.pm line 2143., referer:
  http://localhost/ledgersmb/is.pl?login=myuser&action=add&module=is.pl&type=invoice&;

There are a few of this class of errors in the current trunk. I wanted to
know what the security framework requires in lsmb_mycompany__(ROLNAME)
terms, rather than just issuing GRANTs blindly.

Thanks,
Jeff