Chart of Accounts Status on Trunk

Hi all;

I have corrected a number of load issues on the charts of accounts.  As of now, every CoA file loads on trunk.  Offending tax lines have been deleted, and some invalid chart linkages have been corrected, as have some errors in my conversion.

Many of the CoA scripts require minor changes to be optimal, and a few (the Czech and French CoA's come to mind) are likely to require more changes before we get to 2.0.

One other point is that the CoA scripts must be loaded at some point after Account.sql.  Otherwise required functions/rules/etc. are not in place.