Help needed on debugging trunk (1.3) to get the new payment system work...

Hi list!,

Ok, im trying to set svn 1.3 so i can figure troubles you might find
when trying my work on
the payment system. First i noticed there had been some changes on the
company table
(some type related thing), it is fixed and commited so it can work.

Now, the payment system uses discount as an account (so your
accountant can track discounts on
early payments) and prepayment/overpayment as another account, this
must be set on the chart
with a checkbox (it uses the same link logic the rest of the code
uses), however, the edit account
seems to be broken, because when i try to modify an account i get an
error of duplicate entry and i
can see on the code how it is trying to insert instead of update.

This is the first message im sending to the list to be used both as a
request for help to you, because
you know this areas of the code better than myself and to document all
the troubles im experiencing when
moving from my lsmbtrunk devel code to the svn code.

My main pourpose is to get the payment module to be usable for you so
you can suggest changes and
send me some bug request/fixes.

Thanks a lot, and please forgive my english.

DM