LedgerSMB website

Hi there,

Some feedback on the current ("new to me") format of the LedgerSMB website.

I think the layout of the "Recent comments" and "Pending Content" sections is confusing as it makes it appear as if the site contains forum-like content. I *think* the site is using blog software & these comments are replies by members of the general public to the dev's "blog" entries, however IMO they're confusing to the casual visitor, as they mislead one into thinking the links may lead to a full article.

Furthermore the links in the "Pending Content" section appear (in my browser) in larger text than the "recent comments", yet they all give an "Access Denied" error when clicked on. Some of these are nearly a year old, so I'm not sure why they're still pending.

Finally, the first three links in "Recent comments" right now ("titled "Wonderful and informative") are all penis-enlargement spam. I see these are only an hour or so old, so surely cannot be construed to reflect negatively upon the devs' vigilance.

Stroller.