Re: gnu barcode Form.pm patch

--- On Sat, 1/31/09, Gerd Nennemann wrote:
> I developed an other solution to easily generate native LaTeX barcodes
> out of LedgerSMB. I added a new <?lsmb barcode variable ?> placeholder
> and a function to Form.pm, which calls GNU barcode. The output is
> translated into picture environment's \line and \linethickness commands.
> This can be easily processed.
>
> Is there someone who is interested ?

Gerd,

We received your message off-list, regrets for the posting difficulties.
You might try gmane.org as a posting interface.

A gnu barcode solution would likely be of interest to some LedgerSMB users.

If you'd like to send a diff against branches/1.2 or trunk as applicable,
I'll see if it can be worked into a patch filed at the SF tracker and/or a
branch at github that people could use as needed.

With regards to inclusion upstream, that may have to be evaluated after
the release of 1.3. Inclusion in branches/1.2 would be unlikely, as that
branch is in maintenance mode.

Jeff