Re: Seeking help with: ->_create_new_customer_in_lsmb()

Chris:

No, I'm not.  At least I don't think so.  I built this server from a
debian base install, so unless that is the default for apache2 in
debian, I don't think so.  /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/ shows no evidence
of it, at any rate.  But its not like I know apache inside and out, but
I would have thought I'd have to take on extra time to install
mod_perl.  If you have any hints about writing this in a way which will
work either way, I'm game for that.

If you know of a simple test of whether I somehow turned on mod_perl
without knowing about that, I'm game.

I am however available on irc, if you'd have a moment to help me sort
this out.  I normally read this in digest, but now find myself
monitoring the online archives, as this is now an active project for me.

-- Hugh

Re: [Ledger-smb-devel] Seeking help with: ->_create_new_customer_in_lsmb
() From: Chris Travers <chris.travers@gm...> - 2009-01-29 19:04
Are you running this via mod_perl?