Re: Exposing an API for interactions with LSMB codebase

Hugh Esco wrote:
> I am interested in integrating web commerce applications with
> LedgerSMB to automate the basic accounting process of creating
> a new or using an existing customer, processing inventory
> through the books and handling invoicing, receipts (instant
> payment notification processing) and recurring billing.
>
> Until the proprietor moves it,
> I have started documenting what I'm figuring out here:
> http://ledgersmb.frauerpower.com/index.php/Main_Page

I already have a basic system operating to do this. It works as a bridge
between Oscommerce and LedgerSMB. It populates LedgerSMB with parts from
Oscommerce, creates customers and orders and manages the synchronising
of inventory. I'm in the process of bringing up a Sourceforge project
area to host it.

Nigel