Re: debian directory ?

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 6:54 PM, Robert James Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
>    Is the debian directory being used for creating the  *.deb
> package file available somewhere?  In the Aloith project, perhaps?
> I have some questions/comments about the debian package but can't
> locate the debian/* for reference...

Robert,

The public SVN for the alioth project (which is just the debian/) is
located here:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-sql-ledger/ledger-smb/trunk/

or if you want to snag it via svn: svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-sql-ledger/trunk/

All the info about the current packaging status is here:
http://pkg-sql-ledger.alioth.debian.org/ledgersmb/

We're always looking for help with it, so if you're interested please
let me know :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com