Re: Links for lists at Sourceforge ?

On Dec 17, 2008, at 6:01 PM, Chris Travers wrote:

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Robert James Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
   Interesting...    If youre' not logged in, only the link for the
Forums is visable.   I logged in (to SF) & now only the links for the
mailing lists are visable...

Lovely :-P

They call it an "improvement."  Maybe it is time to actually move our
lists off SF.net....

Don't know that that would be neccessary but I will say that the new interface takes a bit to get used to...<g>

Also noticed that if the 'More' link is clicked on, the mailing list links are visable when not logged in, so the info is available there...

Jame
Robert James Clay
..hidden..