Re: question about modifying/deleting invoices

> In my current build, I'm getting an SQL error when I try to change an invoice, saying
> that I'm trying to insert a transaction with a duplicate primary key.

>From the release notes:

"3.1: Reposting Invoices:

Reposting invoices is known to cause inaccuracies cost of goods sold and
inventory accounts.  This problem has been confirmed to affect SQL-Ledger 2.6.x
as well and is caused by problems involving the de-allocation and trasaction
reversal routines.  It will be corrected (by removing the ability to truly
repost invoices) in an upcoming version as we continue to re-engineer the
application.

Additionally there is a known issue where reposting invoices more than
once causes
a primary key issue on the transactions table.  A fix for this is distributed in
sql/fixes."