Order Consolidation problem

Hi there,

I've asked this before, but a resolution is still not coming up.  I commonly used the "Consolidate Order" function in SL, but since my upgrade to LS I have been unable to use it.  When I try to consolidate an order, the fields get all mixed up. The quantity becomes line item notes, line item notes disappear completely, etc.

This is a very useful feature that I'd like to start using again, I'd appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Regards,
Angus