Re: Please allow website in addition to address and telephone

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 8:27 PM, Roberto C. Sánchez <..hidden..> wrote:
> Last year I created a patch to the sql-ledger in Debian that would allow
> including a website in addition to an address, telephone number, etc.

You are welcome to upload the patch to Sourceforge's patch tracker.
It will be left open until 1.2.x is no longer supported.

We can't add it to the main distribution because we only fix bugs in
the stable branch and 1.3 is a bit different in this area than 1.2 is.
 However, adding such capabilities to 1.3 would probably involve a
simple SQL statement...

Best Wishes.
Chris Travers