Re: Critical Update: LedgerSMB 1.2.15

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 4:01 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Elizabeth Bevilacqua
> <..hidden..> wrote:
>> I've gone ahead and built the .deb and released it on Aloith:
>>
>> https://alioth.debian.org/frs/?group_id=30839
>>
>> I mentioned this in channel today, but if someone is interested in
>> putting the .deb up on the SF page along with the .rpm that would be
>> great.
>
> Sure. We can do that.

Based on -users we have a fair number of Debian/Ubuntu people who can
benefit and are using source/alien rather than the .deb right now. Can
we get this uploaded soon? My 1.2.15-2 release includes postgres 8.3
support in dependencies.

(I wouldn't mind being responsible for uploading this, but I'm not
part of the project on SF so I don't have permission to do so at this
point)

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com