io.pl printing custom tables

I would like to print custom order field variable(s) (in io.pl?)

I think "sub print_form"

I am looking for where the ?lsmb ? items in the latex template get defined?

For example we have assigned each order to a "project" so I would like to print project_id to print on the work order.

The custom project ID displays in the form fine in the UI

here is the source I get from the web browser:

<th align="right" nowrap>Project</th>

<input type=hidden name="project_id" value="14398">deleteme

<input type=hidden name="projectnumber" value="deleteme">

Any ideas or hints?

--

Cheers

Turtle

FYI the .asc file is a digital signature

see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy for more info.