Return of the Mutant Killer VAT Rounding Error From Hell

Hi List,

I have new supplier whose accounts package calculates VAT differently to LedgerSMB. One in three invoices I receive from them has a different VAT calculation, off by no more than a penny or two. This is very annoying. All I seem to be able to do is to enter the supplier invoice details and accept the wrong VAT total, then go into the database and correct the VAT component in acc_trans and the invoice total in ap.

It would be nice if the supplier invoice screen had the option to override the VAT total... is this something that could be (has been) done for 1.3? If not, is there a more elegant way of correcting tax discrepancies without resorting to SQL?

Richard