Re: Urgent , We have a new taxes , I need a help

You could probably use parts/services for this.  However, at the
moment the tax amount does not handle fixed amounts.  We could write a
tax module for that pretty easily, if there was sufficient demand.
(You could write such a tax module too if necessary and we would be
happy to include it in 1.3.)