FW: Our second contribution to Ledger SMB

Haven't seen any activity on the group in quite a while, just checking to see if everything is OK.

From: ..hidden..
To: ..hidden..
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 00:11:54 +0200
Subject: [Ledger-smb-devel] Our second contribution to Ledger SMB

Hello

     One of the customizations we made to SQL-ledger that we really liked and would like to see in ledger SMB was that when you add a new customer, you can define the default value for city , state and country , also the default taxes will be checked on all customer.  We have finished porting over to LedgerSMB, if anyone has any thoughts or ideas on this please let us know.
Best Regards

Brad Yarotsky
The Computer Clinic of Canada