Re: Submitting changes

shaker yasa wrote:
> Question: what format should changes be submitted to the group in, the
> entire file with changes commented or just the new code with
> instructions for inserting?

Without presuming to speak for the committers, the usual way a
shared-respository project accepts changes is to:

1) svn checkout the appropriate branch (currently active are /trunk and
/branches/1.2)

2) Make and test your changes to the local working copy.

3) svn diff and save the resulting unified diff as a patch file.

4) Submit via the project bug tracker, with notes on what the patch does,
what branch to apply it to, how well it's been tested, etc.

I think all of that applies to the current LedgerSMB workflow.

Thanks,
Jeff