Re: Ledger-SMB 1.2.13 validation tarball-- are we OK to release?

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 4:23 AM, David A. Bandel <..hidden..> wrote:

> And this is on PostgreSQL 8.3, right?

Yes, sorry -- forgot to add that.  Tested against 8.3 (but 8.3 only,
not older versions).

Ok.  I was just asking because none of the changes should cause issues with older versions.  It makes me a little more confident that 8.3 will not be omething which causes big problems for other users.

David A. Bandel
           - Nemesis Air Racing Team motto