Re: LedgerSMB Scalability Bottleneck-- proposal

On Dec 12, 2007 5:49 PM, Ed W <..hidden..> wrote:

> Does anyone have any better ideas?

Shorter solution might just be a progress bar to prevent the timeout?

Some ajax would sort this out...?

For the AJAX to work, we would still have to do some sort of queuing.

What I have going on at the moment is a page which has a meta refresh tag.  It could be replaced by AJAX down the road as an option since that would have lower overhead over a long posting run.