[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SF.net SVN: ledger-smb:  trunk
- Subject: SF.net SVN: ledger-smb:  trunk
- From: ..hidden..
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:32:09 -0700
Date: 2006-10-18 15:32:05 -0700 (Wed, 18 Oct 2006)
Updated changelog and contributors
--- trunk/CONTRIBUTORS 2006-10-18 22:24:06 UTC (rev 227)
+++ trunk/CONTRIBUTORS 2006-10-18 22:32:05 UTC (rev 228)
@@ -32,6 +32,8 @@
Christopher Browne <cbrowne @ acm.org> provided some corrections to the
documentation, the Pg-tables.sql, and a setup file for replication.
+Mads Kiilerich <mads @ kiilerich.com> provided the first version of the RPM
Original Authors of SQL-Ledger:
--- trunk/Changelog 2006-10-18 22:24:06 UTC (rev 227)
+++ trunk/Changelog 2006-10-18 22:32:05 UTC (rev 228)
@@ -1,11 +1,14 @@
Changelog for LedgerSMB 1.2.0
+* Corrected parsing of numbers so that they are multi-run safe (Chris T)
+* Added first version of rpm spec from Mads Kiilerich (Chris T)
+* Added "1 000.00" number format (Chris T)
* Added session method abstraction (Chris T)
* Added modular tax calculation support (no modules included yet) (Seneca)
* Added experimental TrustCommerce credit card processing (Chris T)
* Merged most of the rest of the SL-POS interface (Chris T)
* Broke out price matrix calls into PriceMatrix.pm (Chris T)
-* Added Gentoo ebuilds documentation and metadata(Jayson R).
+* Added Gentoo ebuilds documentation and metadata (Jayson R).
* POS register now goes from add invoice to add invoice. (Chris T)
* Added pole display and separate cash drawer open calls. (Chris T)
* Added simple text import function for invoices received (PDT's) (Chris T)
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.