After the LedgerSMB 1.6.0-rc1
release of two weeks ago, work has continued and we've found and solved
several issues. We're now releasing 1.6.0-rc2 with the fixes listed
below for your testing. Please send feedback to ..hidden..
or file your issues through GitHub (https://github.com/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB/issues
Fixes in LedgerSMB 1.6.0-rc2 (over 1.6.0-rc1):
- Add more scripts to help resolve schema migration problems
- Fix mailing of invoices, orders, etc.
- Fix UTF-8 encoding issue with schema migration check output
- Fix CSV import code not processing uploaded input correctly
- Correctly detect UTF-8 (due to BOM) on uploaded form content (files)
- Fix e-mail attachments
- Fix and clean up LedgerSMB::File module and children (with tests)
note that we're releasing 1.6.0-rc2; this means we think this code is
production ready and that the database schema is stable. You're highly
encouraged to try this version, however, if you run it in production
(even though some of the developers are), you should consider yourself
an early adopter. We'd highly appreciate your testing and feedback.
As always, the release can be downloaded from the download site:
Or Docker images can be pulled through:
$ docker pull ledgersmb/ledgersmb:1.6
$ docker-compose up -d
from the directory where the docker-compose.yml file is stored.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.