LedgerSMB 1.4 and 1.3 hotfix available

Hi;

A problem has been discovered in 1.3 and 1.4, where certain workflows cause a locked batch to render a user unable to log in.  The error looks like:

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  update or delete on table "batch"
violates foreign key constraint "voucher_batch_id_fkey" on table
"voucher"

If you are affected by this issue, we have a fix available which will be in the next release but it has not been fully regression tested.  Please email me if you would like the hotfix.

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more