The LedgerSMB Core Team is proud to release 1.3.36.
This release corrects a significant issue in printing invoices with manually calculated sales tax. This is a significant update, and anyone using 1.3.35 or manually entered sales tax should update relatively quickly.
Changelog for 1.3.36
* Set default date for AP invoice creation to current date (Chris T)
* Removed "apply discount" from use overpayment screen (Chris T)
* Fixed tax checkbox problem when one tax id includes another (Chris T)
* Fixed update forgetting creditor (Nick P)
* Fixed invoices rounding and printing differently (Giovanni B)
* Deleted broken pricematrix check on existing rows in POS (Chris T)
* Fixing manually entered tax amounts ignored printing invoice (Chris T, 864)
* Fixing deleting gl draft via gl screen fails (Chris T, 871)
* Fixing receipts listing "to pay" for amount (Chris T, 892)
* Setting->get() now works with named keys (Chris T)
* nginx sample configurations (P. Istvan)
* Fixed unable to delete ar vouchers (Chris T)
* Fixed copy to new scrambling lines (Chris T, 923)
* Fixed improper account line handling in ar/ap trans. (Chris T, 923)
Chris T is Chris Travers
Nick P is Nick Prater
Giovanni B is Giovanni Biscuolo
P. Istvan is Pongracz Istvan
I would also like to take the opportunity to welcome Pongracz Istvan, John Locke, and Herman Vierendeels to the core committee. They have contributed significantly to the shape of the project over a period of time.