[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LedgerSMB 1.3.20 has been released
- Subject: LedgerSMB 1.3.20 has been released
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 17:45:17 -0700
The LedgerSMB core team is pleased to announce the release of LedgerSMB 1.3.20. As time has progressed, bug reports have slowed as expected, and so we have an opportunity to address issues more rough edges. This process will continue as more people continue to discuss with us what would be needed to make their lives easier with the software.
Highlights of this release include an updated Spanish (Argentina) translation, allowing customer/vendor searches to be sorted, and some technical changes to make it easier to share functionality between 1.3 and what will become 1.4, allowing users greater ability to install addons with new functionality. Additionally the user interface is a bit more polished.
if you see things in LedgerSMB that make your life harder, please feel free to join the Users list and discuss it.
The complete changelog is below.
Changelog for 1.3.20
* Fixes for es_AR translation, duplicate keys removed (Andres B)
* Demo templates provide better handling of paragraph breaks in notes (Chris T)
* Fixed menu anomilies due to menu grants on sub-menus (Chris T)
* Fixed unable to change order or delete it (Chris T, 3535856)
* Fixed invalid syntax for integer on saving employee (Chris T)
* Cleaned up dates lines on employee screen (Chris T)
* Added access to parts.image for ar invoice, order, quote templates (Chris T)
* Fixed error on redirect from attaching file to part (Chris T h/t Brian W)
* Fixed inability to look up vendor by ECA with discounts (Erik H h/t Matt B)
* Removed broken cash-basis reports (Chris T, h/t Jigme D
* Backporting LedgerSMB::App_State to make other backports easier (Chris T)
* Fixed Customer/Vendor search results unsorted (Chris T, h/t lbm, 3537592)
* Income Statement/Balance sheet now pass through date ranges (Chris T)
Andres B is Andres Basile
Brian W is Brian Wolf
Chris T is Chris Travers
Erik H is Erik Huelsmann
Jigme D is JigmeDatse
lbm is Louis Moore
Matt B is Matthew Bourque