[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LedgerSMB 1.3.3 released
- Subject: LedgerSMB 1.3.3 released
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:35:00 -0700
LedgerSMB 1.3.3 has been released. It corrects a number of important
bugs. Users of 1.3.x are likely to benefit considerably from moving
to this new version. The most important fix is for internal server
errors when the most recent Math::BigFloat and Math::BigInt libraries
are used with LedgerSMB. Other fixes address changing countries for
employees, a few user interface glitches, and some localization fixes.
This release requires that you use the setup.pl to upgrade existing
1.3 databases, or otherwise reload the stored procedure modules and
set the version number appropriately.
To do this with the setup.pl, simply direct your browser to this file,
type in the postgres credentials and your database name, and away you
go. Select yes, and continue. Repeat for each database.
The complete changelog is below.
Changelog for LedgerSMB 1.3.3
* Fix for being unable to delete AR/AP drafts (Herman V)
* Additional button cleanup (Herman V)
* Fix for is_zero issue with latest Math::BigFloat in AR/AP trans (Chris T)
* Fix for inability to save employee country (Chris T)
* API inconsistency fixed (Chris T)
* Fix for translation string standardization (Herman V)
* Fix for AP posting issue with 1.000,00 number format (Herman V)
* More number format fixes (Herman V)
* Database upgrade within 1.3 now possible from setup.pl (Chris T)
* Corrected Norwegian tax rates (Erik H)
Chris T is Chris Travers
Herman V is Herman Vierendeels
Erik H is Erik Huelsman