[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LedgerSMB 1.3.0 RC2 Released, RPM's to follow
- Subject: LedgerSMB 1.3.0 RC2 Released, RPM's to follow
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 17:04:58 -0700
LedgerSMB 1.3.0 RC2 has been released. This fixes a number of issues
found in RC1 including:
1) Errors in the report that shows up between when checks are issues
and when the batch is saved.
2) Issues printing and emailing statements
3) Inadequate grants on the partsgroup translations table which was
introduced in 1.3.0 RC1 and which caused some portions of the software
to throw an access denied error.
Documentation has also been lightly updated and documentation review is ongoing.
Please note this release candidate is believed to be safe for general
use, and has several production users. However, the application may
still have rough edges or portions which do not work. Ideally, most
users should probably do some testing before putting it into