Critical bugfix for 1.2.8 users (Hotfix 1.2.8-1).

Hi all;

One of the major areas of advertised improvements in LedgerSMB 1.2.8 was in Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) handling with regard to reversed invoices.  However, this area of the legacy code had some duplication which caused the fixes to pass in certain circumstances (including our test cases) but not in others.  I have committed a few patches to svn that correct all known issues in this area (by rewriting all of the COGS handling code for sales invoices).

For people using LedgerSMB 1.2.8, the preferred option is to install this fix as soon as possible.  This can be obtained in the following ways:
1)  Downloading the latest LedgerSMB/IS.pm from svn (branches/1.2).
2)  Checking the -hotfix archives (I will be emailing the corrected file there as well)
3)  If you have issues obtaining it, email me and I will send it to you.

In addition to correcting certain issues with sales invoices, we also prevent other issues by catching errors when invalid transaction reversal data is submitted or when the application detects a problem with the calculations).

Furthermore, I would like to thank everyone for patience in cases like this.  Unfortunately, they will probably continue until we are able to remove all of the legacy code.

Best WIshes,
Chris Travers