User-contributed website content for LedgerSMB.org

Hi All,
	The LedgerSMB website is now able to accept user-contributed content.

All LedgerSMB community members are encouraged to sign up with an account on
the site and feel free to contribute FAQ entries, How-to guides, and general
documentation.

The process is currently moderated to ensure we keep a handle on the quality
of the site. Hopefully we will get a handful (or a more) of people regularly
contributing quality content - those people will be given direct moderator
access, so that they can create their own content and help others out doing
the same.

To help people get started, there is a quick explanation of how it all works
here: http://www.ledgersmb.org/submitting_content_to_ledgersmb

--
Regards,
	Ashley J Gittins