[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Announcing 1.1.0
- From: "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:36:30 -0700
After a lot of hard work, LedgerSMB 1.1.0 has been released. Changes include:
* Added add_custom_field and drop_custom_field functions.
* -- will be more integrated into API next version Added utility
to partially recover from SQL-Ledger data corruption issues.
* Primary Key added to acc_trans table
* DB Updates now use one transaction per update file.
* FLOAT datatypes removed from database
* Protection against duplicate transaction id's.
* Added foreign key constraint to acc_trans.chart_id
* Database backups now use pg_dump
* Database creation routines now attempt to add plpgsql to the db
if not there.
* One is required to change the admin password when it is blank
(on first login etc).
* We now support adding custom automation into a custom.pl
* Setup.pl use is now experimentally supported
* Disabled editing sub-assemblies in one area where it is unsafe.
* Utility included for near-real-time parts short email notifications.
* Fixed Lynx support
* Batch printing now available for checks
* Warnings are printed when check stub is truncated
* Sales Data Report added
* SL2LS.pl now dies if it cannot open the files with instructions
on how to proceed manually
* Links between admin and login pages
* Experimental support for Windows printing
Also transaction reversal is now enforced by default for all dates.